EVENT DATE: 12.09. – 18.09.19
FINCA OR TOWNHOUSE 660€/per person
DELUXE ****HOTEL 860€/per person
Mallorca's impressive quality of rock climbing is situated in atmospheric surroundings of majestic mountains and sea cliffs. With low cost flights and fantastic Mediterranean weather, this is an appealing destination. Largest of the Balearics, Mallorca is one of the most beautiful islands in Europe. Its vibrant coastal capital, Palma, is a historic cathedral city, Pollença, the place where you will stay is a part of the Sierra de Tramuntana and amazing!
Mallorca has been on the map for climbing for many years and offers something for everybody to enjoy! Whether you're looking for that first-time climb or up for more advanced challenges and evil overhangs, this is the place to set goals and work on improving your climbing. Most of the climbing here is single-pitch, although there are also grade 6 and above multi-pitch routes on offer.
INTENSIVE CLIMBING COURSE
• Level I (Introduction to rock climbing)
• Level II (introduction to multi-pith routes)
Initiation 1 to track 70 meters longInitiation 2 to 180 meters long
• Level III (Introduction to classical or traditional climbing)
classic climbing Initiation 1
Initiation 2 multi-pitch climbing classic +100 meters
13/09 Course day 1 Level I initiation to sports climbing
14/09 Course day 2 Level I initiation to sports climbing continued
15/09 Free time
16/09 Course day 3 Level II Initiation to Multi-pitch
17/09 Free time
18/09 Departure day
Weather & Climate
During springtime, Mallorca has pleasant and mild weather. This becomes too hot and humid to comfortably climb during the peak of the summer and, although the winter is typically dry, it is often quite fresh compared to other Mediterranean areas (like the Costa Blanca).
You will be based in a hotel, finca or townhouse in Pollença, which is situated in the North of Mallorca, in the heart of many of the attractions the island has to offer. It has plenty of local restaurants, bars and amenities, and is surrounded by beautiful walking and cycling paths, either along the coast or in the mountains.
The accommodation here offers some nice places for you to reflect with other MallorcaFriendly guests after a great day's climbing. Why not share a bottle of wine on the roof terrace of the Restaurant that overlooks the mountains?
• qualified guides for the 3-day climbing course,
• 6 nights in Pollença or surrounding
• dinner in ****Restaurant
• transfer to the climbing sites
• material necessary
Not included: flight or transport to arrive on the island, airport transfer;
Individual booking: surcharge of 90 €).
• Courses take place when at least three participants are enrolled in each course.
• These prices are for open/public groups where the company may enter other participants unknown to you.
• Each course has a maximum number of participants, first come – first serve.
• If you want to follow any of these courses with a private group, you can request a personalized quote based on each group / number of participants.
• Those interested in taking any of the courses outside of our suggested dates may request an alternative date, regardless of the booking reaching the minimum number of participants necessary for the course, as MallorcaFriendly has other interested parties that can be added to this course / specific day to reach the minimum number of participants required
Haga una reserva rellenando nuestro formulario de contacto